[3830] PAQP VE3BUC SO Home LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PAQP VE3BUC SO Home LP
From: ve3buc@rac.ca (ve3buc@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:40:30 -0400 (EDT)
                     Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: VE3BUC
Operator(s): VE3BUC
Station: VE3BUC

Class: SO Home  Power: LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:       0        0
   80:      33       34
   40:      62      165
   20:      22       18
   15:       0        0
   10:       0        0
    6:       0        0
    2:       0        0
-----------------------------------
Total:     117      217       66  =  27394

Club:

Comments:

                             PENNSYLVANIA QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 13-Oct-01, 14-Oct-01

    Callsign Used : VE3BUC
         Operator : VE3BUC

         Category : SO Medium Power

 Default Exchange : QSO# PROV

             Name : Don Cassel
          Address : 8 Markham St.
   City/State/Zip : Bramalea, Ont. L6S 2X7
          Country : Canada

   80CW       33          33         66       1
   80SSB      34          34        143       1
   40CW       62          62         93      35
   40SSB     165         165        165      29
   20CW       22          22         33
   20SSB      18          18         18

 Totals      334                    409      66

    Raw Score = 26994 points.
    Special Events = 2 X 200 = 400
    Final Score = 27394

Comments:
Enjoyed the contest with what seemed like an excellent turnout from PA. In my
location in Ontario 40 meters seemed to be the optimum band for my inverted
vee. 20 meters was too close for many contacts and 80 would have been a lot
better with a decent antenna which is difficult to have in a small city lot.
Had a lot of fun thanks to all the guys and girls in PA and missed a sweep by
only one county. The closest I have come. Well there is always next year.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.