[3830] PAQP K3OOO M/S Home HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PAQP K3OOO M/S Home HP
From: rsaeger@fast.net (rsaeger@fast.net)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:09:55 -0400 (EDT)
                     Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: K3OOO
Operator(s): K3OOO & K3OO
Station: K3OOO

Class: M/S Home  Power: HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-----------------------------------
Total:     404      505      131  =  160k

Club: DLARC

Comments:

Had a great time... My 11 year old daughter Sara K3OOO did ALL the ssb and I
did the CW. Now that's the way to operate a contest...
Highlights were when NA2X/3 called Sara for a clean county sweep on 40m ssb.You
should of seen the smile on her face when she knew she got the sweep.Really
excited.. She also had the last 10 rate meter at 235/hr. Sure is fun to watch.
I wish we could find a way to get more young kids to see this and get the bug..

Look forward to seeing you all in the pileups in CQWW SSB.. Hope I hear alot of
"the yl go ahead"..hi

73, Rick K3OO