[3830] CQWW SSB W4WS M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4WS M/S HP
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (n4vhk@summitschool.com)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:04:53 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4WS
Operator(s): N4VHK, KU4BP, WB4KQN, N0KTY, KB6MTH, KG4MQD, WB4MSG, KT4KV,
KF4PLQ, N4IOZ, WA4IAM, KD4RGB, KG4NEP, KG4CZU
Station: N4VHK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:     16      6     12
   80:     61     13     46
   40:    165     28     94
   20:    587     34    130
   15:    540     33    128
   10:   1000     38    155
-------------------------------
Total:   2369    152    565  =  4,720,011

Club/Team: CDXA

Comments:

16% increase from last year- our best ever on most bands- Broke in 4 new
contesters, nothing blew up, no data loss on network- highest antenna at
68'. 15 seemed like sigs skipped right over us- Thanks for all the q's-
Special thanks to my wife Julie who has put up with us for the last time
here (she gives up her dryer for the weekdn no 220 in the shack....)

I've got a helluva honey-do list this week!

73,
Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
Trustee, W4WS
Winston-Salem Contest Crew