[3830] CQWW SSB SV2AEL SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SV2AEL SOSB/10 LP
From: sv2ael@yahoo.com (sv2ael@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:07:18 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SV2AEL
Operator(s):
Station: SV2AEL

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: GREECE
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:      0
   80:      0
   40:      0
   20:      0
   15:      0
   10:    857     32    119
-------------------------------
Total:    857     32    119  =  243,261

Club/Team: Northern Greece Contest Team

Comments:

SV2AEL ENTRY  CQWW 2001 SOSBLP

             CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2001

      Call: SV2AEL                   Country:  Greece
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Low Power (100w)
                                               Single Band (10M)

       10      857     1611     1.88     32     119

     Totals    857     1611     1.88     32     119  =>  243,261

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: KENWOOD TS-440S
                       ANTENA HB9CV

Club Affiliation: NORTHERN GREECE CONTEST TEAM

Remarks: That great contest is the only way for everyone to make a DXCC in one
band
         and up to 30 zones with only 10 hours operations in one weekend !!
         Do you know something else like that? SV2AEL Savas.

                             Signature SV2AEL  SAVAS PAVLIDIS

           MAILING ADDRESS:
           SAVAS PAVLIDIS-SV2AEL
           PO BOX 22013