[3830] XE2AC CQWW SSB SOAB HP Unassisted

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] XE2AC CQWW SSB SOAB HP Unassisted
From: Luis.Delgadillo@ags.mex.xerox.com (Delgadillo, Luis(Ags, Mex))
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:39:21 -0600
Comments:       Surprised for not hearing the K3LR Super MM station.
                Tim where were you ?

                Best SOAB effort ever ! Broke by first time the 1 Meg
barrier.
                Astonishing opening to Europe on Saturday morning.

                Being a serious coffee drinker, I did not have any a week
                before the contest, I had the first cups until noon
Saturday,
                it kept me full alert for the rest of the contest.

                Shut down the amplifier on Sunday Morning when my
                friendly neighbor came and told me that he was puzzled
                with my voice being heard on his unplugged TV !
                Not a major damage on 10, but missed a lot of mults on 20
and 15.

                Things to do prior to the WW CW :
                a)erect the mast and the C4SXL
                b) complete the SO2R setup .

                CU on CW !!

                     CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 2001

       Call:      XE2AC
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      SSB
       Country:   Mexico
       Zone:      06

       160        0        0     0.00      0       0
        80       15       28     1.87      6       6
        40       99      214     2.16     10      11
        20      158      407     2.58     26      63
        15      191      477     2.50     24      68
        10      990     2306     2.33     27      76

      Totals   1453     3432     2.36     93     224  =>  1,087,944

Equipment Description:
        Rig: FT-1000MP + Heil Proset
        Antennas: 20-15-10 Vertical Force12 VR-13
                        80-40 Zepp @ 36ft
        Amplifier: Ameritron AL-800H
        Logging: CT-9.67