[3830] CQWW SSB SV1CIB SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SV1CIB SOSB/10 LP
From: sv1cib@hotmail.com (Dimitris)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:12:53 -0000
2001
CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: SV1CIB    MODE:__PHONE__  LOCATION:     GREECE
.

CLASS:          Single Operator

Low Power (100W or less). Power used:   100 WATT

Single Band:  28 Mhz

Operating Time (hrs): 18

        QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers     Score
160m:    0              0       0
80m:       0            0       0
40m:       0            0       0
20m:       0            0       0
15m:       0            0       0
10m:    1028    1788    22      67
Totals: 1028    1788    22      67      89      159132

Station Description:  YAESU FT-840 With 100 Watt

Antenna(s): HYGAIN EXPORER 14' on 15 Mtrs

Operators:  SV1CIB

Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):
Club Competition /Minimum 3 logs:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
.

10m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   8   9   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17
18  20  21  28  33  37  38

Countries
5B     8P     9A     9K     CE     CT     CT3    CX     DL     E3
EA     EA6    EA8    EA9    EI     ES     EU     F      G      GI
GJ     GM     GM/s   GU     GW     HB     HC8    HK     I      IG9
J6     K      KL     KP4    LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OE
OH     OH0    OK     ON     OZ     P4     PA     PY     S5     SM
SP     SV     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     VP2E   VP9
YB     YL     YO     YU     Z3     ZP     ZS

Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
P.O.Box: 127
Agrinio - 30100
Greece