[3830] JARTS SV1CIB SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JARTS SV1CIB SOAB LP
From: sv1cib@hotmail.com (Dimitris)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:26:55 -0000
                                           2001
                                  -+- JARTS WW RTTY Contest -+-
                                        Sponsored by JARTS.

CALL: SV1CIB

Country: GREECE

Category:   Single OP., All Band, Low Power

        QSOs    Points  DX:     Call Areas

80m:    0       0       0       0
40m:    10      20      4       0
20m:    259     588     37      21
15m:    236     525     34      15
10m:    135     319     26      14

Total:  640     1452

Total multipliers:      151

Score:          219252

Station Description:  YAESU FT-840 WITH 100 WATT

Antenna(s):  HYGAIN EXPLORE 14

Operators: SV1CIB

Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature___Dimitris Lianos_______________________ Call   SV1CIB
.

Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
80m Summary
Countries

Call Areas

40m Summary
Countries
DL     I      SP     UA

Call Areas

20m Summary
Countries
4X     9A     CT     DL     EA     EI     ES     EU     F      G
GM     GU     HA     HB     I      LA     LY     LZ     OH     OK
ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     TA     UA     UA2    UA9
UR     XE     YL     YO     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K7   K8   K9
VK4  VK5
VE2  VE3  VE7
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA5  JA6  JA8

15m Summary
Countries
C3     CT     DL     EA     ES     EU     F      G      GM     GU
HB     I      IS     KL     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM     ON
OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     T9     UA     UA2    UA9    UR
YL     YO     YU     YV

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K7   K8   K9
VK4  VK5
VE3  VE7
JA1  JA3

10m Summary
Countries
CT     CX     DL     EA     EI     ES     EU     F      G      GM
GU     LU     LZ     OH     ON     PA     PY     SM     SP     TA
UA     UA9    UR     YL     YO     ZS

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K

Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
P.O.Box: 127
Agrinio - 30100
Greece