[3830] ARRL SS CW KB9UWU SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW KB9UWU SO LP
From: kb9uwu@yahoo.com (kb9uwu@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:26:14 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: KB9UWU
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:     71
   20:
   15:     46
   10:     41
-------------------------------
Total:    158 x     59  =  18,644

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

snuck in 30min here and there.....

cw isnt really my cup of tea, maybe just because i suck at it :)   anyways this
wasnt the huge priority of my weekend, but wanted to get on to help out the
gang..

had no equipment up as of 10am saturday, put the r6000 on the roof and hooked
up the 920.. had it all done by 1pm...   the 920 is 20m less from iaru... so i
had a 10-20m vertical and no 20, still used it on 10-15 and 40 with the tuner,
which actually worked.. im sure i was qrp weak tho :)

well great job by everyone!   will be single op from k9cu for ssb... so il make
up for my lack of effort from this weekend :-)

73 all, im gonna go morn the loss of the yankees...
Matt
kb9uwu