[3830] ARRL SS CW AE6Y SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW AE6Y SO HP
From: andrew.faber@gte.net (andrew.faber@gte.net)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:51:52 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: SO HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:     52
   40:    182
   20:    404
   15:    134
   10:    346
-------------------------------
Total:   1115 x     80  =  178,400

Club: NCCC

Comments:

A slightly frustrating result, as I did about 20 QSOs worse than last year,
despite much improved use of SO2R (primarily due to CQPWIN ver. 9.0a now having
helpful SO2R features). I actually think the second radio did find me more
contacts (as well as early mults), so not sure why the total is lower.  Anyway,
the bands certainly cooperated. For some reason, the rate fell off on 40
Saturday night, though conditions seemed very good.
  73 and CU in Phone SS, Andy, AE6Y