[3830] ARRL SS CW N0AH SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW N0AH SO HP
From: dinsterdog@aol.com (dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 02:48:59 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: SO HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 3.21

  160:      0
   80:     30
   40:      1
   20:     19
   15:     71
   10:     29
-------------------------------
Total:    150 x     56  =  16,800

Club:

Comments:

 I was so out of it in getting ready, that I set up my computer with 96 as the
check, not 95, and as a result, had to give out my ck a lot as many seemed to
question it, some several times. I didn't realize the mistake until an hour
into things, then decided to just hang up the serious effort and enjoy the
indian summer weather we are having here in Wyoming- My daughter and I ended up
pulling out tumble weeds from our fences most of the weekend visiting cows- So
my check was 96 for this contest, big deal, but please reset your databases to
95- I guess if I were to make a mistake, this was the easiest one to get away
with-.........at least I got the state right- for the next SS, I'll try to
remember 95-
 Equipment:  756Pro, 6/6 stack log periodics, 40 and 80 meter 4 Sqrs,
beverages, AL800H  Write "Always an Adventure" Log software  73 Paul  N0AH
Wyoming