[3830] ARRL SS CW W6RCL SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW W6RCL SO QRP
From: Alan Kaul" <alan.kaul@worldnet.att.net (Alan Kaul)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 00:53:33 -0800
        ARRL SS CW Contest 2001

          Operator : W6RCL
         Category : Single Op QRP
          ARRL Section: LAX
          Power: 5w
          Operating hours: About 12

   80CW       26          26         52      12
   40CW       91          91        182      28
   20CW       27          27         54       4
   15CW       29          29         58       4
   10CW       56          56        112      25

 Totals      229         229        458      73

    Final Score = 33434 points.

 Soapbox Comments

Always a fun contest -- but a tough won to get the "clean sweep" on QRP.

 I'm always surprised about who is worked as an "easy one" and who is not.
I got VO1MP and VY1JA each on one call, then could not find nearby sections
SF, SDG, and UT til the last hour or so of operating.

Mostly S-and-P.  I never did find Maine, E Wa, W Pa, Al, NNY, and SC and a
couple of Eastern Canadians.  Where were those guys????

Alan Kaul, W6RCL, LaCanada, CA
w6rcl@amsat.org
http://home.att.net/~alan.kaul/index.html