[3830] ARRL SS CW W4PA(@K4JNY) SO QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW W4PA(@K4JNY) SO QRP
From: w4pa@yahoo.com (w4pa@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:27:41 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: W4PA
Operator(s): W4PA
Station: K4JNY

Class: SO QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:    141
   40:    286
   20:    275
   15:    156
   10:    102
-------------------------------
Total:    960 x     80  =  153,600

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

20th consecutive year operating SS CW.  My favorite contest.   Terrific band
conditions down here this weekend, to echo K4RO?s comments.   We?ve been in a
transition phase for antennas at K4JNY?s since June but it?s already apparent
that the high band project is starting to pay some score dividends.

Let us focus, though, on what?s important:  the absolutely AMAZING finish to
the World Series this year.  As an Atlanta Braves fan. I had no dog in the
fight, but this one has to go down as one of the all time classics.   I ran out
of op time at 8:09, quickly unhooked the gear and raced up I-75 listening to
the game on the car radio.  Arrived back in Knoxville at 10:00 and saw the last
4 innings on the tube.  WOW!

73
Scott W4PA