[3830] ARRL SS CW N5QQ SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW N5QQ SO LP
From: n5qq@home.com (n5qq@home.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 14:39:27 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: N5QQ

Class: SO LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:    221 x     63  =  27,846

Club: NTCC

Comments:

After CQWW last weekend I couldn't get a full kitchen pass for this one. Had
fun even for the few hours Saturday evening and early Sunday morning that I
oeprated.
QRP stations continue to amaze me with their sigs'.
Best suprise = When VY1JA called me.......

Antenna = 92 Watt GE Energy-Saving Wattmiser Flood at 3ft (rotatable)
HT-37 xmtr
S-38 rcvr

jokin' of course - just wanted to see if anybody read the comments section!!
Looking at the average age of the particpants in this contest - everyone should
know what those two radios are (were?).......73....Ron