[3830] CQWW SSB OE5T M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OE5T M/S HP
From: oe5oho@hotmail.com (oe5oho@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:29:00 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OE5T
Operator(s): OE5OHO, OE3GEA, OE5MKM, OE5MRP, OE5UNO, DL5RMH, DL5RCW, DH1NFL
Station:

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Linz, AUSTRIA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    225      6     45
   80:    593     12     63
   40:    405     21     87
   20:    513     36    126
   15:    965     35    138
   10:   1957     38    143
-------------------------------
Total:   4658    148    602  =  7,396,500

Club/Team: BAVARIAN CONTEST CLUB (BCC)

Operator List: OE5OHO, OE3GEA, OE5MKM, OE5MRP, OE5UNO, DL5RMH, DL5RCW, DH1NFL

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club (BCC)

                             Signature _______OE5OHO____________________

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Oliver Huber (OE5T)
               Breitwiesergutstr. 18
               A-4020 Linz
               AUSTRIA

COMMENTS:

While preparing mentaly for a weekend with bad condx and installing a
fullsize 3ele 40m wireyagi for Asia the bands turned out to be fabulous
over the whole weekend - we barely used that wirebeam!

42% of our contacts where made on 10m!

15m LP Saturday morning was better to JA than SP!

Better strategy combined with a bunch of young OPs led to our best score
ever!

This year our multiplier station was equipped with better TRX and amp.

Thanks to K1TTT`s Nettsr our fiberoptic network let us do our job better.

The EU-clustersystem supplied us sometimes with over 20 spots per minute
during this years CQWW...

Run-Station:   FT-1000MP + Alpha 91B
               5ele 3band Yagi
               3ele 40m Wireyagi fixed to AS
               1ele 40m Quad fixed NA
               1ele 80m Quad fixed NA
               160m Dipole
               multiband GP
               single RX-Sloper + Vee

Multi-Station: TS-850 + TL-922
               3ele 3band Yagi
               symm. fed horizontal 90ø dipole

CT 9.50 + Nettsr + 100m fiberoptic network

Vy 73 de Oliver OE5OHO - Contestmanager de OE5T

PS: Pictures and Log will be uploaded to my website soon...