[3830] ARRL SS CW K0UK SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS CW K0UK SO LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:41:13 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO LP
QTH: Co
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:
   80:      9
   40:     89
   20:      8
   15:     37
   10:      7
-------------------------------
Total:    150 x     58  =  17,400

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Saturday we took the KT34XA down for various reasons, main one, it wasnt
working Hi..but I was also afraid the rotor would not handle it and the new 2el
CC 40 if we have heavy winds and snow  this winter
..Also discovered that the old hardline aint what it used to be...Sunday we put
up a ATB34 a old CC tribander on a 18ft boom. Slowly getting ready for the rest
of the contest season..
To everyone sorry for the poor sending and copy, Worked the contest inbetween
above and all the other family obligations...Thanks to all the QRP'ers who made
Sunday liveable...And to all the GMCC'er thanks for getting on..See ya in SS
Phone..PTL and God Bless,bill" still climbing my own" brown