[3830] JIDX SSB 9A3GW SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB 9A3GW SOSB/10 HP
From: robert@times.hr (robert@times.hr)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:40:36 -0500 (EST)
                     JA Int. DX Phone Contest

Call: 9A3GW
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:    463     47
----------------------
Total:    463     47  =  43,522

Club: Croatia Contest Club

Comments:

The idea of JIDX was to test antenna on new location.
The 3 6 element klm are placed on 34m tower with only top one able
to rotate. The two lower antennas are fixed to USA.
Power line is blocked to no more than 10A so I have to
put all stuff thinking to not exceed that limit.
TS 950 S, TL922 (500W), computer and air heater was working fine that 9 hours.
Very suprised when point all antennas to USA and then listening JA's. The
middle
antenna was always better but I was unable to move it to JA direction and then
try again.
At the end have to say that feeling about new location is quite good.

73 de Robert Orehoci, Times computers d.o.o. (9a3gw, 9a1a, k6b, s573o, ig9a)