[3830] CQWW CW VE3BUC SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3BUC SOAB LP
From: ve3buc@rac.ca (ve3buc@rac.ca)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:39:16 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3BUC
Operator(s): VE3BUC
Station: VE3BUC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 21

  160:      0      0      0
   80:     13      2      2
   40:    102      9     24
   20:    144     18     46
   15:    250     20     71
   10:    245     24     72
-------------------------------
Total:    754     73    215  =  541,440

Club/Team:

Comments:

2001 CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: VE3BUC      MODE:__CW__   LOCATION:

CLASS:   Single Operator
         Single Transmitter
         Low Power (100W or less)
         All bands

Hours: 21

             QSOs   QSO points   Zones   Countries Multipliers Score
160m:           0                  0          0
80m:           13         20       2          2
40m:          102        214       9         24
20m:          144        361      18         46
15m:          250        639      20         71
10m:          245        646      24         72
Totals:       754       1880      73        215     288      541440

Station Description: Yaesu FT-1000MP Mark V at 100 watts
Antenna(s): Mosley TA-33Jr, Alpha-Delta DX/DD, R5 vertical
Software: Writelog 10.28
Operators: VE3BUC

Remarks: Had to miss operating most of Saturday due to a family gathering but
apparently I didn't miss much due to solar conditions. Even so I managed a
personal best in only the second time to operate this contest.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.
Don Cassel VE3BUC