[3830] TARA Sprint K5NZ Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TARA Sprint K5NZ Single Op LP
From: k5nz@aol.com (k5nz@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 09:59:15 -0500 (EST)
                     TARA RTTY Sprint

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:      0
   40:      4
   20:     79
   15:     56
   10:     29
-----------------------------
Total:    168  States/Provinces: 34  Countries: 31   =  10,920

Club/Team: TeamCramp.com

Comments:

This is a really fun contest! A nice 1/2 day affair. Next year I'm going to
make sure I can operate the whole 8 hours.  I was surprised how many DX
stations did not stick around when asked for a fill?  Sorry your not in my log.
 Was only running 80w and had a great EU run on 20m right before I had to quit
at 23:30.  The new Q-20 ( 5el wide spaced AD5Q designed ) really works! TA2LE
was booming in on 20 at 23:15 with not too many takers.  Guess I'm going to
have upgrade the station so I can 2 radio on RTTY and be more serious on this
mode since I'm starting to enjoy it.