[3830] CQWW CW 9H0A(9H1EL) SOSB/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9H0A(9H1EL) SOSB/10 HP
From: 9h1el@onvol.net (9h1el@onvol.net)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 15:17:53 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9H0A
Operator(s): 9H1EL
Station: 9H1EL

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Malta
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:   3087     38    144
-------------------------------
Total:   3087     38    144  =  1,124,578

Club/Team: None

Comments:

As single band 10m, nearly gave up on the first day after experiencing
Saturday's aurora. However, after not such a bad multiplier total during the
first day, decided to stick with it, and concentrate on USA in my afternoon
after missing so many 'usuals' on Saturday. The score soon escalated above the
EU 10m record as a result, although I know I missed a few mults, but they were
considered to be less valuable.

Thanks to all who called me, especially those I could just about hear but were
overridden by QRM..

73 de Jeff/9H1EL/9H0A