[3830] ARRL160 N5RG SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 N5RG SO HP
From: n5rg@itexas.net (n5rg@itexas.net)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 06:58:48 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N5RG
Operator(s): N5RG
Station: N5RG

Class: SO HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:     873     73        7      =  150,000

Club/Team: NTCC

Comments:

Scored 60K last year so improvements made to the 160 antennas certainly helped.
35 JA were very nice and tnx to them. Did not hear EU and did not work NLI.
Heard one (W2UU I think) but he was working some one else and never found him
again.
Tnx to KL7Y, PY2FUS, KH6AT, KH6ND and others for calling in also.
Will be back next year with more improvements to the station so maybe can be
competitive.
DX worked JA, KH6, KL7, PY, V4, VP5, XE, ZF
Rig: Icom 765 and AL 1200. N4XX coaxial inverted L with 30 1/4 wave radial.
Beverages 880 feet X 3

Tnx to all for the QSOs I appreciate it.
73,
Robert L. (Bob) Gill, N5RG