[3830] ARRL160 N7DF SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL160 N7DF SO HP
From: n7df@arrl.net (n7df@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:45:39 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N7DF
Operator(s): N7DF
Station: N7DF

Class: SO HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:     627     73        3      =  104,196

Club/Team:

Comments:

Finally a weekend without continuous static crashes.  Poweline QRN still 20
over S-9, though.  All 599 reports were correct.  If you weren't at least S-9 I
coudn't hear you.  My apologies to all who called but I couldn't copy.
There is a 14.4 KV three phase intertie line running less than 150 feet from my
antenna and it keeps having problems up in the mountains where it is accessable
only by helicopter so getting noise cleared up is a real problem.