[3830] ARRL10 NX9T SO SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 NX9T SO SSB HP
From: nx9t@aol.com (nx9t@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:21:05 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station:

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   CW:
  SSB:   1501    129
----------------------
Total:   1501    129  =  386,742

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lot's of fun!  First time I can recall averaging 100 Q's per hour for 15 hours!
Operated during the main hours to EU and then a few in the early evening too.
I needed to keep the mid afternoon hours "radio free" for family obligations as
I have 2 and 4 year old boys who seem to need a good "run" about that time each
day.  Saturday seemed better to EU for me but that might be due to many of the
boys being on CW sunday??? Thanks to all for the great time.  73 and Happy
holidays.  de Jeff NX9T