[3830] ARRL10 K7NV SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 K7NV SO CW HP
From: K7NV@contesting.com (K7NV@contesting.com)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 04:05:54 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7NV
Operator(s): K7NV
Station: K7NV

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 26
Radios: SO2R

   CW:   1801    134
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1801    134  =  965,336

Club: NCCC

Comments:

Didn't plan on having a real contest this weekend, just work a lot and play a
little. But, had to rush home in time for the most fun hour in contesting
(around here anyway), the first hour of this one.

21 q's in the first 5 min, "Oh boy, this'll be a good one!" I'll just run the
first hour then get back to work. The rate wound down to a 148 hour, down from
last year, but guys kept calling and the second hour was 135. I goofed around
till the band went completely dead. Checked last years log and I was ahead,
hmmm, maybe I ought to stick around for this one.

Went and worked till midnite then hit the hay. The rest of my weekend ended up
in the fog....I mean the log.

Glad it did, t'was a bit of fun!
Specially the 2R thing with two separate HP stations, close spaced antennas,
and full time QRM.
My analyst is right, it's all really just a problem between my ears!
Fix the problem and everything will be fine.....

CU next year, Kurt