[3830] ARRL10 N1SV SO SSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 N1SV SO SSB LP
From: n1sv@arrl.net (n1sv@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:32:04 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N1SV
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   CW:
  SSB:  1,442    139
----------------------
Total:   1442    139  =  400,876

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Station Description: FT1000MP, Writelog 10.22C
Antenna(s): Force12 C19XR @ 80 ft
                  Cushcraft 10-4CD @ 30 ft (rot N-SW)

Comments:

Overall I thought conditions were on par with those of last year.  The
JAs were loud Saturday but the Sunday EU openning took a while to get
going.  Having a rotor on the lower antenna made a big difference.  Last
year it was fixed at EU and after the band changed it was basically
useless.

Hats off to N4OX who late Sunday morning had me by well over 100 Qs and 12
mults.  It just made me work harder to close the gap!  I just wish he told me
on Saturday HIHI!