[3830] ARRL10 YT6A SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 YT6A SO CW HP
From: yt6a@cg.yu (yt6a@cg.yu)
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 04:34:02 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: YT6A
Operator(s): YT6A
Station: YT6A

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Obosnik
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

   CW:   1544    136
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:   1544    136  =  839,936

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Strong wind blow up all serious antenna system on location. Only 6m boomer, OWA
design, with as strong as possible elements for 10m ( elements begin from 5cm
tube diameter! )survive. It was very dificult to rotary antenna during the
contest, but I did it. Thanks to Giani, I7PHH and his excelent PRO.SYS.TEL
rotator.
Second day wind become stronger and noise was about s2. It was impossible or
very hard to pick up all these W6/7's who called me last two hours with very
weak signals.
Congrats to John ON4UN and Zoli, LX5A on excelent scores.
See you in CQ WW 160. Will be my firs 160m contest!

73
Ranko - YT6A