[3830] ARRL10 W6UE M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 W6UE M/S HP
From: davidchodge@hotmail.com (davidchodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:33:48 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W6UE
Operator(s): KA6SAR,N6AN,W4EF,N6LL,W6DR
Station: W6UE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 32

   CW:   1110    123
  SSB:   1465    123
----------------------
Total:   2575    246  =  1,778,004

Club: SCCC

Comments:

Thanks to W4EF for getting everything set up.  KA6SAR was the Ironman for us,
staying at the station all weekend.  W4EF had the flu by contest time and
didn't make it back for the multi effort.  N6LL and W6DR made cameo
appearances.  N6AN managed six hours of air time Saturday and Sunday mornings.
Conditions were good from here.  Some DX highlights include: 9N, JT, 9Q, VP8/H,
D2, HS, 9V.  We missed Wyoming and a few VEs on both modes.  It was great fun
to run Europe from California, something I haven't done in years! (N6AN)
Thanks to all for the QSOs.
Caltech ARC  W6UE/W6CIT