[3830] ARRL10 K0UK SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL10 K0UK SO CW LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:29:28 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3HRS

   CW:    371     68
  SSB:
----------------------
Total:    371     68  =  100,912

Club: GRAND MESA CONTESTERS OF COLORADO

Comments:

Best hour in a cw contest...91 qso mostly stateside...I should have been over
100 but my cw is getting better..did have to ask for as many fills...2nd hour
was down due to band and xyl having me do stuff to get ready to leave to see
the new grandson in Denver... Drove to Denver friday night, saw the new
grandson and back to Grand Junction in a snow storm saturday night...Got on
sunday for 1 hour and 18 minutes...But the band did seem ok both times I was on
..On the Mobile made some contact with Club call...Thanks to all who I worked
and put up with my poor cw..See ya in Stew Perry...Peace, Merry Christmas and
Jesus is the Real Reason for the Season...K0UK bill brown ...