[3830] CQWW CW OT1A(ON5UM) SOAB(A) HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OT1A(ON5UM) SOAB(A) HP
From: on5um@hotmail.com (on5um@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 14:43:49 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OT1A
Operator(s): ON5UM
Station: OT1A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: JO21GC
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

  160:     51      6     30
   80:    209     12     45
   40:    346     26     65
   20:    114     25     57
   15:    212     27     73
   10:    405     32    109
-------------------------------
Total:   1337    128    379  =  1,329,861

Club/Team: LIR/LIRA

Comments:

This time after a week of being sick and having to put all things together
outside mostly in the rain things didn't help to be relaxed during the contest.
I felt like not being able to concentrate on the code all weekend .Also this
was my first attempt in using a SO2R setup and I still have to get used to no
forget to run as much as possible.
The amp on the multi radio was not working properly and failed on saturday
evening . For the rest the eqt and antennas performed flmowlessly only the
operator was in  bad shape .
Next time we will try to do much better alltough even this event was filled
with lessons learned.
Tnx to all that called me and see You all next time.
Seasons greetings and peace to You and Yours.

73 and enjoy ,

Jim - ON5UM