[3830] Stew Perry AA8UP SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry AA8UP SO LP
From: e-miller2@onu.edu (e-miller2@onu.edu)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:49:33 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: AA8UP
Operator(s): AA8UP
Station: AA8UP

Class: SO LP
Grid Square: EN90
Operating Time (hrs):

QSOs:  160  Score: 768

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Rig:  Yaesu FT-840, 100 W
RX-Ant:  500-ft unterminated Beverage SW-NE
TX-Ant:  Inverted-L with 8 radials

Since I'm away at school, I'm no longer allowed to keep a station and antennas
up at home.  Every contest is a portable effort.  Lots of fun, even though I
didn't work any DX.  I accidentally slept through almost all of the EU
sunrise.  From the sound of it, it didn't really matter that much, anyway.
Does "under-21" include 21?  Probably not...gotta draw the line somewhere.
Thanks go out to N8ET and N8ICT for providing cores and a variable capacitor
to get me on the air.

See you all in couple weeks for CQ 160 from W8FT...

73 de AA8UP, Ethan.