[3830] RTTY Roundup VA3PC SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VA3PC SOAB LP
From: va3pc@rac.ca (va3pc@rac.ca)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:05:18 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA3PC
Operator(s): VA3PC
Station:

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:      0      0
   40:      6      3
   20:     64     24
   15:     79     25     <---Multipliers --->
   10:     71     28     W-VE    DX     Total
Total:    220     80      49     31       80   =  17,600

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time except for the cooling fan not working on the TS440.  So could
only work limited hours (have to get that fixed for next contest!).  This was
my first semi-serious effort at an rtty contest. (Actually the first time I got
a chance to play with the software (WL10.29) enough to be comfortable.  The
best comment I got was from the better half who wondered what I was doing on
the computer all weekend - when I answered contesting, she said "How - its too
quiet?" - I think I just made a convert to RTTY mode of operation... ;-)
See you next year!  Paul va3pc@rac.ca