[3830] RTTY Roundup NO2T SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NO2T SOAB HP
From: no2t@arrl.net (no2t@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:42:08 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

   80:     47     47
   40:    164    164
   20:    185    185
   15:    222     15     <---Multipliers --->
   10:    198    198     W-VE    DX     Total
Total:    816    816      46      8       57   =  90,576

Club: BERGEN ARA

Comments:

Had some noise problems this year. Score is almost 20% lower than last year.
I think that a heating system in the area is generating noise during the colder
days and evenings. Last year used a "noise canceler". Blew it up this past
summer and have not fixed it yet.
   During prime time on Saturday had to bleed the lines in my heating system
and figure it lost me about 100 Q's. Still while there seemed to be a lot of
new RTTY contestors it took longer to finish a QSO. My rate showed a loss over
last year of about 20%. Will change my coax before the WPX and maybe the rate
will increase.
      73 to all and tnx fer the QSO's best dx and gud health to URS ->HNY<-
                              Jerry NO2T