[3830] NAQP CW VE7IN SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE7IN SOAB LP
From: VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca (VE7IN-Earl@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 02:12:29 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: VE7IN
Operator(s): VE7IN
Station: VE7IN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.8

  160:      7      3
   80:     28     15
   40:     31     27
   20:     43     27
   15:     41     31
   10:     56     32
----------------------
Total:    206    135  =  27,810

Club/Team:

Comments:

Band conditions seem pretty fair from here. I did basically a search and pounce
contest, wasn't looking for any great score just wanted to work some CW for the
much needed practise. I unfortunately wasn't as rested as I need to be for a CW
contest but had a lot of fun and really enjoyed switching bands when some of
the guys asked, hadn't really done that much before. Sorry I lost a couple when
we tried 80.

Thanks all for the Q's. Will see everyone next week in the Phone NAQP.

73 Earl VE7IN