[3830] NAQP CW AE9B SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AE9B SOAB LP
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 08:59:14 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

  160:    105     35
   80:    102     36
   40:    102     37
   20:    121     41
   15:     35     21
   10:      9      7
----------------------
Total:    474    177  =  83,898

Club/Team: SMC WEST

Comments:

Not full time effort but still improving CW skills.
Been having fun on the low bands with the new phased verticals.
Spent way too much time on the low bands for efficient scoring but wanted to
hand out some 80 and 160M points from MO. Got a surprise call from Montana only
one for the day thanks. Didn't know there were so many hams in TN. Must have
had a membership drive HI. SO2R equip seems to be getting hung up even at 100W
need supplier of ferrites I guess but nothing else is affected. Still enjoy
these "quicky" contests where we coexist with family life comfortably.
Thanks for the "Q's"
Tom
AE9B