[3830] NAQP CW K7SV SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K7SV SOAB LP
From: k7sv@va.prestige.net (k7sv@va.prestige.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:18:17 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:     91     33
   80:     83     33
   40:    115     41
   20:    167     49
   15:    185     53
   10:    169     49
----------------------
Total:    810    258  =  208,980

Club/Team: Potomac Valley Radio Club (team PVRC1)

Comments:

What a blast. Terrific participation and great condx all bands. In the
past I generally planned my off periods based on what I thought propagation
and wx condx were going to do to the bands. With scatter producing so many
mults on the high bands I found it difficult to take time off before
sunset. then I kind of figured I blew it when I found low band condx so
great later.

I'd like to take a moment to thank NCJ for sponsoring the contest, K6ZZ for
managing it, WA7BNM for 3830 and N7WA for comiling the scores.

73 de Larry K7SV