[3830] NAQP CW K9YO(@N9JLP) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9YO(@N9JLP) SOAB LP
From: k9yo@ix.netcom.com (k9yo@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:09:09 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K9YO
Operator(s): K9YO
Station: N9JLP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:     39     21
   20:     55     26
   15:     15      8
   10:      6      5
----------------------
Total:    115     60  =  6,900

Club/Team:

Comments:

All this talk about bad contests ;)

It was nice to be back on the air again... My CW skills were VERY rusty (as
evident by my sending of FREB and EL (IL) ), but I'm getting the hang of it
again. I guess this should be my New Year's Resolution to get on the PED
simulator and practice more, along with losing weight :)

I would like to thank N9JLP and the YL for letting me invade their house on a
Saturday evening to contest, and I look forward to seeing you in the SSB
contest, this time using a mystery name :)