[3830] NAQP CW N0XB SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0XB SOAB LP
From: retire@rconnect.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 20:35:39 -0600
...and great fun was had by all.

Really enjoyed this one.  My first adventure into SO2R, so my number of q's
suffered a bit while I am still fumbling, but I'm getting there.  I was
much more comfortable with it than I thought, and it WILL make a difference
in the future...but it takes a lot of concentration, for sure.

 >From  the looks of other scores, I should have been a bit more diligent in
moving people for mults, but with the two radio learning curve going on, I
figured that was enough for this old man's brain.

Call:  N0XB
Rigs:  FT1000D and IC746
SO2R: Array Solutions SO2R Master
Software: TRLog 6.63
Antennas: TH11 @ 93 feet, TA33 @ 70 for second radio, 3 el 40 @ 80 feet,
sloper and 160 InverVee at 80 feet...beverages for listening on 160.
_____________

160     83 X 35
80      129 X 36
40      240 X 50