[3830] NAQP SSB W5SB M/2 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W5SB M/2 LP
From: w5sb@arrl.net (w5sb@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:32:07 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: W5SB
Operator(s): KK5LD, W5PF, W5SB, K5NZ, NX5M, KD5NDZ, W5IDX, KD5LER
Station: W5SB

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:      5      5
   80:     25     12
   40:     59     29
   20:    390     52
   15:    272     48
   10:    385     42
----------------------
Total:   1136    182  =  209,975

Club: NARS

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to all the guys that came buy and operated some.  IT rained here in
Houston Friday night and Saturday morning.  By the mid afternoon the sun came
out and all the noise came up after the utilities lines dried up. Low bands was
a complete wash.  We gave it up after 10 hours.

My rookie contester this time was Mike KD5LER.  Unfortunately he came after the
noise got bad and didn't get much activity.