[3830] CQ160 CW F6BEE SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW F6BEE SO HP
From: f6bee@aol.com (f6bee@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:58:47 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: F6BEE
Operator(s): F6BEE
Station: F6BEE

Class: SO HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 12

QSOs: 640  States/Provinces: 31  Countries: 52  Score: 341,047

Comments:

After a terrible week at work, I needed some rest and so decided that most of
the first night would be good for sleeping.
Nice to have W3DQ from DC, OD5/OK1MU and PY0FF call me.
Very strong wind here in NW France all of the week end.  It was very bad for my
2 friends in the shack operating in the REF CW contest as the large beams
refused to turn and kept stuck in weird directions for too many hours.

Rig : FT-1000MP and Alpha 91b
Ant : Shunt fed tower and 2 beverages (NW and NE)

Congrats again to John OT2T.

I'll try to do some 160 m in the ARRL DX CW Contest from Agadir as CN2JS with
an IC706 and HF2V.  Have your receive antennas ready, guys !