[3830] CQ160 CW N2NFG SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N2NFG SO LP
From: bobt@gloryroad.net (bobt@gloryroad.net)
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:05:00 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N2NFG
Operator(s): N2NFG
Station: N2NFG

Class: SO LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

QSOs: 565  States/Provinces: 51  Countries: 19  Score: 97,230

Comments:

Conditions from here were much better than the ARRL 160. The band was quiet and
west coast and EU stations were much easier to work. Got screwed on operating
time by my new boss. Was supposed to meet her Saturday morning, so I pulled the
plug early so I would not look like I was up all night. Well, she calls Sat.
morning and changes the meeting to Sunday cuz she's stuck in Atlanta. More time
lost the next night! Grrrrr. Participation seemed to be down a bit. I can
remember when this contest would have participants up past 1900 khz., I didn't
hear much above 1870 this weekend.

Rig...ICOM 751A
Antenna...TX, Inverted L @60' RX, attenuator and rf gain control in 751A.
Writelog