[3830] S51CK - UBA 2002 - SO/40M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] S51CK - UBA 2002 - SO/40M
From: s51ck@email.si (s51ck@email.si)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 00:04:29 +0100 (CET)
                      UBA CONTEST  -  2002

      Call: S51CK
      Category: Single Operator/ Single Band- 40M

      MODE  BAND    QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS

      SSB   40M     409     1473     34

      Totals :              1473  x  34 = 50082

               SCORE : 50082
             ================

All reports sent were 59, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:IC756 , 400W LINEAR ,2X DIPOL - INV.V

Club Affiliation: scc

                             Signature __PACNIK

                  S51CK -  PACNIK IVO
                           JAVORNIK  52