[3830] WPX SSB K0UK SO(A)AB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0UK SO(A)AB LP
From: ukbrown@aol.com (ukbrown@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:25:27 -0800
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 5.29hr

------------
  160:    1
   80:    4
   40:    3
   20:   83
   15:   87
   10:   76
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Spring Time in the Rockies..it was just great out side..Warm sun for spring
sking or mountain biking in the adobies or desert..Time to Barbeque and enjoy
life. Now thats what I call living..HI...But the radio beckeons one to turn to
the shack and look at the computer screen. I did that too...
So much to do and so little time to do it in..Had fun tho, and should have spent
more time on 40mtrs but you got to sleep some time..Plus it was Easter and
service at church was great ..Praise the Lord for his Son Jesus Christ Keep
Praying ...PTL and see you in the next one Go GMCC..Trucking on to Greater
Heights..bill brown K0UK