[3830] ARRL CW TEST SV1CIB SO/AB/LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL CW TEST SV1CIB SO/AB/LP
From: sv1cib@raag.org (Dimitris)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:02:40 -0000
                          ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST
          CW Third FULL weekend in February---Phone First FULL weekend in
March

CALL USED___SV1CIB____________ MODE _CW_  COUNTRY___GREECE___________

Call of operator if different from call used ___SV1CIB________________
Separate logs and summaries must be submitted for each mode of operation.

________ Check if Novice/Technician
Single Operator                    Valid QSOs W/VE Multipliers
_X__ All band                      160     0        0
____ Single band: ___               80      0       0
____ QRP (5W or less output)        40      0       0
____ Assisted                       20      107     32
                                    15      74      25
Multioperator                       10      231     50
____ Single transmitter            TOTAL    412     107
____ Two transmitter
____ Unlimited

  412   QSOs  * 3  = _1236_  x       107  Multipliers =    132252
Claimed Score

POWER OUTPUT:  100 Watt

        Team/Club : Radio Amateur Ass. West Greece ( R.A.A.W.G. )
                      ( http://users.otenet.gr/~agrnet/ )

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my
country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree
to be bound by
the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date ______________ Signature____________________________________________
Call ______________

W/VE Multipliers:

 20 Meters
CT    MA    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    GA    NC    FL
SC    TN    VA    AR    TX    CA    OR    WA    WY    MI    OH    WV    IL
IN    WI    NS    PQ    ON    AB

 15 Meters
CT    MA    NH    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    GA    NC    FL    TN    VA
AR    TX    OR    MI    OH    IL    IN    WI    IA    MO    NS    ON

 10 Meters
CT    MA    ME    NH    RI    VT    NY    NJ    DE    PA    MD    AL    GA
KY    NC    FL    TN    VA    AR    NM    TX    OK    CA    AZ    MT    OR
WA    WY    MI    OH    WV    IL    IN    WI    CO    IA    KS    MN    MO
NE    NB    NS    PEI   NF    PQ    ON    MB    SK    AB    BC

Snail Mail: Dimitris Lianos ( SV1CIB )
            P.O.Box: 127
            Agrinio - 30100
            Greece