[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0ETC SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W0ETC SOSB/10 LP
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (w0etc@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 17:07:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETC
Operator(s): W0ETC
Station: W0ETC

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:  775   104
-------------------
Total:  775   104  Total Score = 241,800

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

After the multi op effort at N0NI got cancelled due to a snow storm here in the
Midwest, I played around part time on 10 meters only. The sub receiver in the
775 helped me to find several mults while running.  Ten was great Saturday but
today in the AM the signals started to sound fluttery out of EU and in was down
hill from there.  By mid morning the top TH-7 at 123 ft was by far the best
antenna even into the Caribbean and better than any stack combination.  That
usually only happens on 10 when conditions get flaky from IA.