[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1SV SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1SV SOAB LP
From: les.peters@arriri.com (les.peters@arriri.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:35:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1SV
Operator(s): N1SV
Station: N1SV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   95    45
   40:  144    57
   20:  233    70
   15:  302    83
   10:  680    90
-------------------
Total: 1454   345  Total Score = 1,508,890

Club: YU Contest Club

Comments:

I met my major goals and was happy with my overall effort, it was a lot of
fun.  My biggest frustration continues to be DX stations waiting many
minutes to identify themselves.  I can't tell you how many times I would
either waste time waiting for the callsign or break the pileup only to find
out I was a dupe.

Propagation on 80m Friday night was outstanding it sounded like 20m.  I was
able to work everything I could hear (unusual for operating low power).  This
continued early Saturday morning with the JAs on 40m.  I thought low
band conditions Saturday night were a little down from Friday.