[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OO(@K3OOOOO) M/M HP
From: rsaeger@fast.net (rsaeger@fast.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:41:48 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO & K3OOO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: M/M HP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   35    30
   80:   61    43
   40:   98    55
   20:  393    93
   15:  365   102
   10:  940   111
-------------------
Total: 1892   434  Total Score = 2,463,385

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another fun contest with my 12 year old daughter Sara K3OOO.
We had two rigs set up..but way too much interstation interference to run both
at the same time.Will fix that problem by next year.
Conditions were really great.. Lots of really loud qrp stations.
Worked a JA on 10m which gave me 59001. Asked if I was his first contact. He
said no.. He was running an 817 with batteries at 1/2 watt.
After the contest was over Sara asked when is the next one..
See you then.
73, Rick