[3830] ARRLDX SSB K9JLS(@AI9U) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K9JLS(@AI9U) SOAB LP
From: jonathan.schulz@sbt.siemens.com (jonathan.schulz@sbt.siemens.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:20:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9JLS
Operator(s): K9JLS
Station: AI9U

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:   19    17
   40:   58    36
   20:  120    58
   15:  157    58
   10:  387    68
-------------------
Total:  741   237  Total Score = 526,851

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

98% S & P, too darn hard to try and run anyone with 100 W and single
tribander/Vertical, especially when a certain M2 guy goes into a daze Sunday
afternoon and relenquishes "his" 15M frequency (I asked 3X if the frequency was
in use with no reply!) and then he comes out of it and decide he had "eminent
domain" just because he had been there for hours. The arrogance of some of the
contesters out there still turns me off enough to never take any contests really
serious. That is except for SS and thats just cause I like to be part of a
winning team! Go SMC.