[3830] CORRECTION: ARRLDX SSB N6WIN(@W6KK) SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CORRECTION: ARRLDX SSB N6WIN(@W6KK) SOAB LP
From: n6win@arrl.net (n6win@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:38:19 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN
Station: W6KK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: North Am
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:    1     1
   80:   18     9
   40:   50    23
   20:  157    64
   15:  231    76
   10:  361    72
-------------------
Total:  818   245  Total Score = 601,230

Club:

Comments:

This is my 1st serious contest effort since 1991 and is my 1st all band DX
entry. I had a lot of fun working the contest from W6KK\'s home QTH. I was 13
years old working on my Dad\'s G5RV during my last contest (1991 CQP), this
year
I was treated by being able to use the equipment listed below. My goal was to
beat just my ARRL section, but I am hoping to finish within the top 5 of my
class for Regional Single Op.

I learned a lot about band openings and how to work a contest, but have much
learn. Next contest should go better. My operating equipment was:

Kenwood TS-950SDX, KLM KT34XA,KLM 4-40, 80 meter dipole and a 160m Inverted L.

73 de Tim, N6WIN 23 yrs old - need to learn to get less sleep next time.