[3830] ARRLDX SSB OK1RI SOSB/15 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OK1RI SOSB/15 HP
From: jirka@jimaz.cz (Jiri Sanda)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 20:55:16 +0100
  ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2002

       Call:      OK1RI
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      Mono 15
       Mode:      SSB
       Country:   Czech Republic

       BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV
        15     2481     7443          61
      -----------------------------------

      Totals   2481     7443          61  =   454,023

Equipment Description:

3 * 6Y modified OWA @32/23/14m

Club Affiliation:

Remarks:
As it is happening to me last contests - same CQWWSSB 2001 - I came not
in a good shape, so I decided to go for a single band only. I was not
sure if to go for 20 or 15, I decided to try 15 since it is going to be
shorter operating time.
Since Thursday the propagation was deteriorating. I made 1820 QSOs in
Saturday, Sunday was just a pain. Indicator was that in Saturday six KH6
stations called me just to say Hi here you are with a good signal
-outside of the contest, there was no dream of being heard in KH6 in
Sunday. When the band was wide open most of the crowd was on 10m. Best
hour only 183 QSO. It looks like a lot of people in Eu decided to go 15m
SB too.

                              Signature __Jiri_Sanda_OK1RI______________

            MAILING ADDRESS:

                Jiri Sanda  OK1RI