[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K5NZ HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K5NZ HP
From: K5NZ@aol.com (K5NZ@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 05:16:54 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:    0       0
   40:   80       2
   20:  111       2
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I kept trying to go to the next band as in the other sprints..Duhhh  with the 3
QSO rule just stay on a band where you can work people.  I must have tried 40 a
dozen times after 0130 (my usual QSY to 40 time) before there was finally
someone there.. LOL I never tried 80!  Nice to work some DX also.. M, I, 7L,
HG

ps.. Nice job Kirk, we did it! But I think I like CW Sprint better.

73 Mike