[3830] GLQP WT9U LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] GLQP WT9U LP
From: wt9u@compuserve.com (wt9u@compuserve.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:00:37 -0800
                    Great Lakes QSO Party

Call: WT9U
Operator(s): WT9U
Station: WT9U

Class: (none) LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 7:21

   80:
   40:   1
   20:   6     138
   15:   2      27
   10:          28
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   9     193      0  Total Score = 2,188

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Found out post contest that all the rules had changed.  I'd downloaded from the
web site in January.  Now instead of DX countries being the multiplier it's only
the 10 (reduced from 11) Great Lakes mults.  Additionally the operating hours
had changed.  Rules I had were for this year and not lasts, who'd have thought
they would have changed.  Guess I need to download the latest before just before
starting the contest next time.

73...Jim, WT9U